Skip to main content

Public Exposure For Sissy Transvestites Who Fail To Fulfill Their Masculine Duties

Every limp-dicked sissy deserves to have his shameful secrets exposed in print!



Sissy transvestite flashes knickers in short dress



Transvestite Sissy Exposure

Growing up, I always loved going to sex shops and finding copies of transvestite magazines like Sissy Expose, Transformation and Female Mimics International sitting on the shelves. I always used to be really nervous about buying them, because I was 100% in the closet and very uncomfortable with my desire to cross-dress, but I'd somehow pluck up the courage to take them to the counter, then I'd hurry home and flick through all those glorious pages full of feminised men looking fabulously girlie. I particularly enjoyed the photo shoots that showed transvestite maids serving dominant women, or ones showing trannies having sex with men. These mags had a massive influence on me, but I always felt ashamed when I bought them and was terrified my parents or my sister might find them in my secret stash one day. So I kept them well-hidden for fear of being exposed as a sissy by these dirty magazines I loved.


Sissy transvestite loves big black cocks


Sissy Transvestite Cuckold

Reading adult magazines remains one of my greatest pleasures to this day. I still love how nervous I feel walking into a sex shop to purchase them - and wondering what the shop owner must think about me for buying so many tranny mags. It's a thrilling form of public sissy exposure that reveals to him my secret desires; but what I really love is seeing all the cute trannies and sissies who expose themselves forever in print in mags like X-Dresser Sissies and X-Dresser Amateurs. Because it's really putting yourself out there when you agree to appear in one of these mags; and having recently taken out an ad for my novel in X-Dresser Sissies, I just love the thought that my sissified pics are now in print forever.

And what a thrill to be sent a copy of the mag and to see my ad on the second page. It includes five pictures of me all dressed up like the cute little sissy I love to become - and anyone who reads the mag will now be able to look at me and see how shameful my life now is. Because it's so obvious from those pics that I'm the type of small-dicked, knicker-loving loser who could never ever manage to please a woman. Yes, finally, I've been exposed in a transvestite adult mag for the failure of a man I am!

Read the full story of my switch from normal girl to sissy princess in BLACK-OWNED SISSY by Chantelle Cage - available now at A1AdultEBooks.


Fetish publication exposing sissy transvestites in print

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Witness the downfall of a cross-dressing husband, as he's forcibly turned into a shamed sissy slut

If you like filthy fiction, then read my latest hardcore tale of sissification and humiliation. Erotic Fiction for Sissies I have always loved putting my filthiest fantasies down on paper for everyone to read. I especially enjoy giving my dominant wife an insight into the wrapped perversions in my sissy mind, but she might be in for a bit of shock when she reads my latest erotic novella SHAMED SISSY SLUT . It tells the tale of a man who is forced to act as a lingerie model at an underwear and sex toy sales party being thrown by his wife, and as well as having to go through the humiliation of parading around in lingerie in front of a baying pack of women, he also faces the utter shame of dealing with the husbands who come to pick them up! Sissy Sex Stories The new novel combines lots of my favourite kinks and fetishes, including forced (but not entirely unwilling) feminisation, small cock humiliation, bondage, discipline, female-led-relationships, public exposure

Slutty Cross-dresser Gets All Dolled Up In Stockings & Suspenders Then Is Exposed To The World As A Sissy Slut

With my sissy pictures now appearing in print, I have no way of hiding my true feminine nature from anyone... Forced Sissy Exposure I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when my wife said she was going to photograph me in her black lingerie and stockings and then send the pictures into a female domination called STRICT MISTRESS . A part of me was really excited about being made to do the photo shoot, especially as some of the pictures show Chloe forcing a dildo up tight to my lips and also between my arse cheeks. But a bigger part of me was terrified of the prospect of someone I know recognizing me from the pictures. After all, they expose me as the complete and utter cock-sucking sissy I really am - a true embarrassment and failure of a man! Forced Feminisation By Wife But for all my doubts, I must admit that I found it really quite exciting when the fem-dom magazine landed on our doorstep yesterday morning. I was nervous to see my picture on the cover,

My domme wife Chloe's latest gift - an 'Official Sissy Status' ID card

I have a debit card, a credit card, a Nectar card, a Boots Advantage card - and now I have a sissy card, too! Sissy Exposure A real man wouldn't put up with half the things I accept from my wife, but then I've never been a real man. I don't fight it when she makes me dress up like a fairy, or when she brings home studs and has sex with them while I watch - and I don't even mind that she's encouraged me to expose myself online by sharing lots of photos of me all dolled up in my sissy attire. But every now and then, she'll do something that sets me a little bit too much on edge, like purchasing an Official Sissy Status Card from Strict Mistress and demanding that I keep it in my wallet at all times. Official Sissy Status ID Cards Now don't get me wrong, because the card is cute and lovely. I would be more than happy to have one in my purse - just as I'm happy to show off my e-sissy card online - but I really don't like the t